Monday, February 6, 2023

Blog Update

            You have probably noticed some changes in how the blog looks.  I may have finally succeeded in enabling comments again.  I have also added a contact form for those that may not have Google accounts.  For some reason it looks like only 5 comments will show at a time (I think).  Google says that unlimited comments are allowed so time will tell.  We’ll see how this goes.  Thanks for showing up and reading my posts.  I am still trying to work some other issues out.  I am IT challenged so we’ll see.

            I’ll be making another post tomorrow morning to see if I can make all of this work for future posts.  It will be some more prose to fill in with while I’ve been working through working through these issues that are in all probability operator errors.  Tomorrow’s post will have at least a partial reason as to why I have pulled off of social/anti-social media for awhile.

 Peace be with you.       

         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid name calling, personal and/or abusive language. In other words be civil. We need a lot more of that these days. Try and confine your comments to the topic of the post.